The owner of the Site is the company Gabrielli Giancarlo & C. SAS, Via Abetone Brennero 161, 46025 Poggio Rusco MN, VAT No. and Tax Code 01881400202, tel. 0386740007, e-mail [email protected]
The Site contains (i) information on the activities of the Owner; (ii) a special section dedicated to the purchase of products for which the Owner is a distributor. The User who decides to purchase products on the Site will not be required to register. The User must, in any case, provide his/her personal data to allow the Owner to ship any products purchased. This data will be used exclusively for the aforementioned purpose, and stored by the Owner for the time strictly necessary to carry out the relative operations.
All the contents of the Site, such as, by way of example but not limited to, texts, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, images, audio tracks, databases, source codes or software are protected by the law on copyright, no. 633/41, and are the property of the Owner or of the relevant suppliers, who manages them under express licence. Therefore, without the written consent of the Owner, the User may not copy, modify, change, publish, publicly promote, distribute, sell or transfer any material, database or strings of programmes present on the Site, either in part or in full.
By accessing the Site, the User agrees to abide by the following conditions:
- you agree not to reproduce pages and frames present on the Site;
- You agree not to exploit the name of the Site and/or the Owner;
- You agree not to reproduce material or links from this Site for commercial purposes.
In particular, the User agrees not to
- transmit by mail or electronic means information present on the Site that may be offensive, defamatory or considered illegal;
- use the Site in a way that may cause damage or infringe the rights of others;
- use software and programs that may cause damage to the Site;
- change, alter, modify the "Look and Feel" of the Site or the programs.
The Site may contain links to sites not operated by the Owner. These links are provided for reference only. The Owner does not control these sites and is therefore in no way responsible for their content.
The Owner reserves the right to modify the general terms and conditions of these General Terms and Conditions, notifying Users sufficiently in advance in order to improve the services and products offered. Acceptance of these General Conditions does not imply the conclusion of any contract of partnership, mandate, franchise or employment relationship between the Owner and the Users.